viernes, diciembre 22, 2006

Story about the choco and the octopussy

Once upon a time ago, there was a small choco who lived in the sea. He liked to swing among the waves, dive under the water, play with other small fishes... he was happy. One day he saw in the distance a very, very, very big octopussy. The octopussy looked sad. So the small choco got closed and said:

  • Hi, my name is Choco.

  • Hi, my name is Octopussy, said the octopussy.

  • Why are you so sad?, asked Choco.

  • And Octopussy answered: I am sad because the other fishes don't want to play with me. I am so big that they are afraid of getting close to me. I have no friends. I feel lonely.

  • If you want, said Choco, I can be your friend. I am not scared.

Octopussy didn't say a word. He just extended his eight huge legs, embraced Choco, and smiled from ear to ear.

2 comentarios:

Miss Molinero dijo...

Vaya mal rollito de cuento.
¿Y cómo sigue?

"Choco sintió la fuerza de los tentáculos de Pulpo alrededor de su cuerpo.
-Ser grande no es una razón para no tener amigos.
-Ya lo sé- dijo Pulpo- pero tengo que confesarte algo más.
-¿El qué?- contestó Choco con voz dulce.- No te preocupes. Sea lo que sea, seguro que lo podemos arreglar, y pronto mis amigos, serán también los tuyos.
Pulpo sonrió, mostando su enormne boca.
- Es que.. me como a mis amigos-- Las últimas palabras de Pulpo llegaron a Choco acompañadas de su aliento fétido. Choco sintió como la presión de los tentáculos que le aprisionaban le nunblaban la vista. Notó cómo algo húmedo y pastoso lo rodeaba, y escuchó el crac sordo de su cuerpo al romperse en la boca de Pulpo,que inidicaba el final de su vida."


Aún así.. este es mi final. Es más ugerente no poner ninguno , para que cada uno se imagine el suyo.

Miss Molinero dijo...

What a horrible story. What now?

" Choco felt the strenght of Octopussy's tentacles clutching him.
-Being big is not a reason not to have any friends.
-I know- said Octopussy- but I must confess something else.
-What is it?- asked choco with a sweet voice- Do not worry at all. No matter what it is, I am sure we'll be able to solve it. And soon, my friends will be yours too.
Octopussy showed a huge smile.
-You see... I eat my friends- Octopussy's last words reached Choco along with his fetid breath.Choco realized that the pressure of the tentacles that gripped him blurred his vision. He felt something thick and dump around him, and heard the dull crack of his body breaking in Octopussy's mouth, which indicated the end of his life.